Hey there! I’m Bryce, the face behind SaneCents.
Only a few years ago, I was in debt, and clueless about managing money. I quickly became sick and tired of being poor, and living paycheck-to-paycheck. Right then and there, I made the decision that I wanted something different for myself and my family.
For the next few years, I read every book or article I could get my hands on about personal finance, investing, and entrepreneurship. I listened to podcasts and talked about money with just about anyone who would listen.
After launching SaneCents in 2017, I had one goal — help others take control over their money and live the life they deserve.
"So who is this random guy, and why should I listen to him?
I’m a fiercely-devoted husband in my late-20’s who learned personal finance and investing, because I had no other choice. Over the years, we’ve developed tried and true strategies to take control of our money, and we’d like to share them with you.
- I paid off over $15,000 in student loan debt in less than two years (as opposed to the proposed 10-year payment plan).
- I paid off $12,000 in loans and credit cards and vowed to never again allow myself to take on consumer debt.
- My wife and I made it our mission to crush debt, save vigorously, invest, and give freely. Three months into our marriage, we became debt-free.
- In the past year alone, my wife and I have flipped one house, and purchased four cash-flowing rental units. We are on track to purchase six more in the coming year.
- Our marriage and devotion to God has grown stronger as we work together to better ourselves, our financial standing, and help others do the same.
Although daunting at times, I’ve come to discover that it is possible to take control of your money, and break the vicious paycheck-to-paycheck cycle, if you’re willing to learn and implement the right strategies. I want to share those strategies with others who find themselves on a similar journey.
If that’s you, stick around.